Because Everyone Deserves a Little Joy in Their Life
Wardell Products provides Quality Instruction, Inspired Project Designs, Ceramic Molds & Accessories for Fused Glass
• DT301 Tripod Base
• C100 Foot Casting Mold
• DT302 Fluted Drop-Thru Ring
• 4 page Instructional Booklets
• Suggested retail price: $159.95 (US)
• In Stock and Available Now
B300 Drop-Thru Bundle - In Retail Display Box
Find Out How to Purchase this Mold Bundle
This innovative Drop-Thru Mold Forming System enables fusers to create a delicate vase shape in a kiln that is remarkably similar to vessels made using traditional glass blowing techniques. This mold system consists of 3 ceramic components:
• The C100 Foot Casting Mold, used to create a 2 7/8” (73 mm) diameter x 1/4” (64 mm) thick cast glass foot disk using our ‘Scrap Casting’ technique.
• The DT305 Fluted Drop-Thru Ring to shape the vase and guide the drop onto the cast foot disk.
• The DT301 Tripod Base to support the Drop-Thru Ring while holding and centering the cast foot disk.
The mold is 7 3/4” (19.7 cm) wide by 4 3/4” (12 cm) high and can be used in most medium-sized kilns with a firing chamber that is at least 10” (25.5 cm) in diameter (or square) and 5 1/2” (14 cm) high.
Triangle Tangle Vase with Wine-Glass Style Foot
Height Adjustable: Turn the ring 1/3 of a revolution to re-position it at 3 different levels to create 3 distinct Drop-Thru vase heights.
• Highest Position - Creates a vase 4 5/8” (11.7 cm) High
• Middle Position - Creates a vase 4 1/8” (10.5 cm) High
• Lowest Position - Creates a vase 3 1/2” (9 cm) High
Copyright © Wardell Publications, Inc 2016