Because Everyone Deserves a Little Joy in Their Life
Wardell Products provides Quality Instruction, Inspired Project Designs, Ceramic Molds & Accessories for Fused Glass
One side of the BinaSphere Mold produces a true spherical-shaped bowl with a cookie-style foot that is remarkably similar to vessels made by master glass blowers. The opposite side of the BinaSphere Mold produces a flat serving platter that is elevated 5/8” (16 mm) on a cast glass foot.
Find Out How to Purchase this Remarkable Mold
Bowl side of BinaSphere Mold
Platter side of BinaSphere Mold
• S205 BinaSphere Cast-Slump Mold
• 4 page Instructional Booklet
• Weblink to access 2 eProjects
• Suggested retail price: $159.95 (US)
• In Stock and Available Now
The Binasphere Mold enables users to create either a footed bowl or a footed platter using only this mold - plus fusing glass and mold release. Here’s the three-step process.
1. The first step is to cast a glass foot disk directly in the foot casting reservoir of the BinaSphere Mold, using scrap glass shards or glass frit.
2. Then design and fuse a 12” (30.5 cm) diameter flat object disk. This could be a single layer 12” (30.5 cm) disk with fused design elements or create a two layer, full-fused design disk, or simply cut a 12” (30.5 cm) circle from a compelling piece of fusible art glass and let the design in the glass and the foot on the bottom, be the star.
3. The final step is to slump the object disk into the Binasphere Mold to shape either the bowl or the platter while at the same time attaching the cast glass foot by fusing it to the underside.
Note: Kiln chamber must be minimum 13” diameter by 6” deep.
Click here to register your mold and receive two complete eProjects for the Binasphere Mold. An eProject includes a PDF eBook with detailed step-by-step instructions, the full-size pattern drawing (that you can print on your desktop printer) and a link to an online Webcast video where you can watch the fabrication process from beginning to end.
Astral Platter with Foot11-1/2" (29 cm) x 1-1/2" (4 cm) high
Sawtooth Bowl with Foot11-1/4" (28.5 cm) x 2-1/2" (6 cm) high
Hot Fritage Bowl with Foot11-1/4" (28.5 cm) x 2-1/2" (6 cm) high
Copyright © Wardell Publications, Inc 2016